top of page

Muslim Federation Festival Working Committee

Public·23 members

((live stream)) Today: Coventry vs. Sheffield live free 6 February 2024

The official streaming service of Coventry City. With live video streaming of matches, audio match commentary, behind the scenes content, newsletters, ...

No one wants to play games without the fans," Van Dijk told newspapers. If we won it in an empty stadium and the fans weren't there, I'd be gutted for them. Obviously, if there are no fans at Anfield, then it will be a bit of a blow. Until a decision is made on how we go on from here, then we just have to deal with it. The Premier League's opening weekend is due to be on 8 August. Uefa feels if the season ends on 30 June, they could squeeze in all the qualifying rounds for their tournaments before the group stages begin in September. When would season have to start again to be finished for 30 June?There are nine rounds of Premier League fixtures remaining, plus the two matches postponed because of Manchester City and Aston Villa reaching the Carabao Cup final. Kevin Volland swept a shot past Roman Buerki and into the far corner to give Leverkusen the lead in the 20th minute, but Mats Hummels deftly headed home from a corner to put the visitors back on level terms two minutes later. Emre Can then gave Dortmund the lead with a wonder strike in the 33rd minute, picking up the ball well outside the box before unleashing a brilliant dipping shot that curled into the net past the despairing dive of Lukas Hradecky. They have three straight wins going to this game, with their only loss in the last five matches having been against Manchester City. They have only failed to score once in the five matches. In their last 11 matches, Sheffield have lost three – to Liverpool and twice to Manchester City – all were expected, looking at the opposition. Conceded by Jamilu Collins. Posted at 79' Foul by Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 79' Streli Mamba (SC Paderborn 07) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Luca Kilian. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, SC Paderborn 07. Sven Michel replaces Ben Zolinski. I know that's something that's been welcomed for a while, so why not? "We've had Atletico Madrid very early on in the competition both times. It's been difficult but you still have to play the best to be the best. It's been hard for us to take being knocked out early both times, but we know that we've got to win that competition. On Tuesday afternoon I was feeling so-so and I went to see the doctor but he wasn’t there. I got a call from the board of directors after training while I was in my car and they told me the president of Olympiakos had tested positive and everyone who had been in contact was at risk. I went on to tell them that I wasn’t feeling well and that we had a situation because we had lots of players that had been in contact with them. The visitors lost goalkeeper Enrico Alfonso to a head injury early on, meaning Lorenzo Andrenacci was called on to make his Serie A debut, and their hopes of recording their first win at Juventus in Serie A took a blow when Aye was shown a second yellow for barging over Aaron Ramsey. Dybala stroked the resulting free kick into the corner of the net, and Juve almost made it two when Andrenacci palmed a Daniele Rugani header onto the crossbar. There is also rumoured interest in Hearts’ defender Aaron Hickey, and Nottingham Forest youngster Matty Cash. Paper Round’s view: AC Milan are currently eighth in Serie A and they are owned by a hedge fund who do not necessarily have the expertise to turn around the enterprise. Casting their net far and wide for young players is a way to keep costs down, but it is hard to see how it would be enough to return them to their glory days unless they are supplemented bye senior additions. When you've conceded seven goals in your last two games, do you really fancy a trip to Barcelona? That's the situation facing Borussia Dortmund who are second in this Champions League group, a point behind the Spanish side. Dortmund's form is a bit worrying with a 4-0 away loss to Bayern Munich and then a 3-3 home draw with relegation-threatened Paderborn. Nearly a perfect day. I don't want to blame or whatever the groups I had before but this is a special group. Without that we have no chance to fulfil the Liverpool dreams. You need a strong character and this team has a strong character. Klopp was quick to praise his side after yet another Premier League victoryGetty Images Klopp had made seven changes to the starting line-up and rested the likes of Sadio Mane and Trent Alexander-Arnold with one eye on Tuesday's trip to Red Bull Salzburg. Central midfield? I don't think that's for me either. I think I could only ever play centre-forward or centre-back. But I'd have liked to have tried to have been a bit of a ball playing centre-half. If I'd have gone down to the Championship, or One or League Two, I'd have liked to have given centre-half a go. I watched Sunderland 'Til I Die the other day. I loved that. It's basically them in the changing room before training, chatting and going out doing all the things I used to do. When this pair met in Belgium, they drew 0-0. Ancelotti's men may have been disappointed to draw, but the fact that they gave very little away and were clearly the better side bodes well ahead of Tuesday's clash. Did you know? Martinelli is the first teenager to score 10 goals in a season for Arsenal since Nicolas Anelka in 1998-99. Ismaila Sarr Club: WatfordAge: 22Position: ForwardAfter signing from Rennes for a club record fee of over £25m in August, Ismaila Sarr had a slow start to life at Vicarage Road, scoring just one league goal before Nigel Pearson took charge in December. Since Pearson's arrival, both the club and Sarr have enjoyed some success, with the latter scoring three goals in the impressive home victories over Manchester United and Liverpool. Fulham vs QPR predictions in our match preview for this Championship clash. These two sides meet at Craven Cottage in a London Derby on Friday night, with both hoping to press their case for a top-six finish. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Chelsea have scored in 11 of their last 15 home matches but have lost three of their last four home matches in the Premier League. They failed to score in the three losses, which also happened to be against sides in the bottom half of the standings. They have the second poorest defence among the teams in the top nine but have a good run against Burnley. They will both hope to put behind them the losses as they seek a first leg advantage. Eintracht Frankfurt’s loss brought to an end a run of five unbeaten matches, with four wins therein and it was also the only time they have failed to score in eight matches. They have three straight wins at home though, and have scored 10 goals and conceded one in the run. Juventus could break poor tradition on this pitch, where team did not won the game in the near history, and were often cannot make more than a draw. However, in Managua, Esteli are also not able to get too good games, against Juventus, and their clashes often win a home side. Ancelotti's son, Davide, will be his assistant at Goodison Park alongside current caretaker boss Duncan Ferguson. More on this story throughout the afternoon. Arteta talks at 'sensitive stage' While Carlo Ancelotti is chewing over a move to Everton this lunchtime, Mikel Arteta also has much food for thought as he considers the chance to become Arsenal's new manager. Coventry City vs Sheffield Wednesday LIVE Dec 26, 2023 — Joel Latibeaudiere (Coventry City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Coventry City vs Sheffield Wednesday. 16:46. Attempt blocked. Barry ... And your votes will decide the winner. You can see the results from the last 16 ties, which you voted on from Monday to Wednesday here. Now it's time for the quarter-finals. Watch the videos from each match below and then vote for your favourite Voting in the last eight will close at 17:00 BST on Thursday, 28 May. And then on Friday, 29 May, you can join us on the BBC Sport website as we have the live semi-finals and finals to crown the king of the Euros. Goals and summary of Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 Coventry Jan 20, 2024 — Follow game Sheffield vs Coventry live updates coverage, score and result online, prediction, TV channel, lineups and time of the EFL ... Managua are unbeaten at home in the league with five wins out of six. Managua have won nine of their 14 league games this season. Deportivo Ocotal have only won two league games this season. Deportivo Ocotal have only earned one away point all season. Managua are top of the Nicaragua Premier League with a lead of three points. Portimonese vs Pacos Ferreira predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. Both Portimonense and their weekend opponents Pacos Ferreira are in the thick of the relegation battle in the Primeira Liga so 3pts for either side would be very welcome on Saturday. Read on for our free predictions and betting tips. Blackfield & Langley will host Yate Town for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this season. Blackfield are currently on the 16th place with 24 points. Hosts have highly variable results. In the last game Blackfield played in a 2-2 draw with weak Dorchester. Also, we have Yate Town who's is one of the outsiders in this campaign. They are currently on the 20th place with 18 points. They have three consecutive losses. In last game Yate Town lost 2-4 against ambitious Salisbury. In any case, both teams have a very vulnerable defense. I think, the visitors have a real chance to fight for the victory. Five of the last six meetings between these two clubs have produced under 2.5 goals and two of the pairs’ last five encounters have ended goalless, so you can see why we’ve predicted under 2.5 goals to be scored this weekend. Their last home league defeat was in 2017 and they have now gone 50 games unbeaten with 24 of the last 25 being won. It's 36 league matches without defeat and not being beaten with their last loss on the third day of 2019. All rather frightening for any team that has to play them. They have become a side that doesn't have to play well to get victories and have goalscorers all over the pitch. Partick Thistle say they will not take legal action on the SPFL's resolution to end the lower-league seasons in Scotland, despite believing they have the option to do so. Thistle have been relegated from the Championship after Dundee's change to a 'yes' vote passed the plans. The Glasgow club were two points adrift at the bottom, but had a game in hand over Queen of the South in ninth. We can't be responsible for pushing even one club to the brink," they said. Full TimePosted at 90'+1' Second Half ends, Hertha Berlin 0, FC Bayern München 4. Posted at 90' Foul by Michaël Cuisance (FC Bayern München). Posted at 90' Marko Grujic (Hertha Berlin) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Michaël Cuisance (FC Bayern München). Posted at 88' Maximilian Mittelstädt (Hertha Berlin) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, FC Bayern München. I believe that odds on this match tomorrow will be smaller and I will take this bet earlier, on goals, what is pretty ok, and very real. So, Maritimo U23 is in last round lost in league even 0-4, and in the same time, they are played in last three matches with three or more goals, 0-4, 1-2 and 3-2. Rival, or in this case Vitoria Setubal is similar team who is won in last round 4-0 and they are team who is in last period almost in all matches with three or more goals. Over is ok for me. It is going to be very hard for them to make it, whether it is fourth or fifth place that gets them back into that competition next season. They have already clawed their way back into contention for the top-four once this season - you probably remember Mourinho's analogy about climbing up the floors without any stairs - but doing it again is going to be even more difficult. They are on such a bad run of results, and that is not their only problem. Ferguson scored 60 goals in 239 Premier League appearances for EvertonIt was a new-look Ferguson in his new role - suited and booted, even ensuring his tie was perfectly knotted for his pre-match interview. And then the real action began, accompanied by a deafening roar. When Richarlison headed Everton in front after only four minutes, Ferguson showed a neat turn of speed in his smart shoes as he flew down the touchline.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members