top of page

Muslim Federation Festival Working Committee

Public·23 members

Port Vale v Leyton Orient live match 6 February 2024

10 hours ago — Here's our match preview for the game against Leyton Orient… PREAMBLE Those of a nervous disposition for this game may need to bear in mind that ...

He brought his whole family over so it was very brave of him to try something new but he was a good player. Ian Wright: "What I liked about Juninho was how good he was on the ball and going past players. He helped bring that 'samba' feel to Middlesbrough. He is somebody who deserves to be on this list because of what he tried to do with the team. Matt Le Tissier (midfielder) Matt Le Tissier made just eight appearances for England despite being inducted into the country's Hall of Fame in 2013Clubs: Southampton (1986-2002)Alan Shearer: "In terms of talent - the trickery, touch, technique, control and shooting from distance, I struggle to come up with a better player. My team helped me feel comfortable. I felt like I could be myself and my perspective changed. You become more grateful for every game and opportunity. Proudest career moment?"My wedding day - you can be proud of being married! The best day of my life for sure. Throughout an entire year you have ebbs and flows but I've been proud of myself so far to overcome small obstacles and being grateful for the moment that presents to you. Ajax and Netherlands defender Daley Blind has been diagnosed with a heart condition after suffering from dizziness during the Champions League game against Valencia on 10 December. The ex-Manchester United player, 29, has missed the last two matches of the year and will not rejoin training in January as he continues his recovery. Ajax said Blind had been "diagnosed with heart muscle inflammation" after extensive medical examination. EFL and PFA propose 25% wages deferralSpeaking to BBC Radio 4's Today Programme, Palios continued: "It will probably assist with the April wages, but I still think that certainly the clubs will be unable to meet the wages in April and then more in May. English football is on an indefinite hiatus, with no play in any of the top four divisions since Tuesday, 10 March - and there is no suggested date for when it could resume. Liverpool finally lifted the Premier League trophy at Anfield after a thrilling 5-3 victory over Chelsea. Manchester United were beaten by the Blues in the FA Cup semi-final, but a draw against West Ham was enough to take them into the top four. Manchester City thrashed Watford 4-0 and the Hornets dropped into the bottom three with one game remaining after Aston Villa's priceless win over Arsenal. Tottenham,Southampton,Everton and Wolves all picked up wins as well. ADR Jicaral will host Grecia in the Primera Division Clausura of Costa Rica on Saturday. Jicaral Defeated San Carlos by 1-0 in the last game in road and Defeated Santos DG by 6-2 in the last game at home. Jicaral Scored 1 or less goals in the last eight matches. While Grecia Defeated Zeledon in the last game by 1-0 at home. That was the first win for Grecia at home this season. They just scored in one of the three away matches. Asian Champions League. Team Chennai City will play at home with team Al Riffa. Chennai City is a team from India. They did 1 -2 -1 at last 4 matches played. Their shape is not well. They takes the 4 th place in their own league. Team Al Riffa is a team from Bahrein. They did 4 -1 -0 at last 5 matches played. As we see their shape is well now. It will be the first match between our teams. And Asia is a ground of surprises . I think that home team will play well today. My bet on them how 1x. In the Europa League the Dutch representative from AZ Alkmaar will welcome the team of Partizan Belgrade in the early evening. The hosts are in impressive form since 6 games gabs no goal and in part were in the winning streak clear victories! The guests from Serbia are in the group with 4 points on rank 3, in order to get ahead cook you need today against the AZ mandatory victory! The Dutchmen are ranked second with 8 points. In the first leg, the spectators saw a 2: 2 score today with more than 3 goals, because Beograd has to be today and the AZ is too good! Hex Hex! The Spurs chairman had the audacity to reveal 550 non-playing staff were having their wages cut by 20% in the fourth paragraph of a statement that reeked of self-pity. Some of those staff will be placed on the government furlough scheme – a scheme that allows workers to claim 80% of their wages, up to a maximum of £2,500. You saw that when he was on the bus during the parade!"Some managers put on a front for the cameras, but what you see is what you get with him. What you see in press conferences is exactly what he's like. One of his biggest strengths is dealing with people. Some managers treat every player the same and if you don't like it, tough. But he adapts to different situations, different players. He knows the people who need an arm around them, knows those who need tough love. Enjoy a glossy compilation of his best bits at what was probably the least significant period of his career. COMING UP The Barclays never stops. More games tonight – three of them in fact, as Leicester face West Ham, Tottenham travel to Norwich and Manchester United face Burnley. It never, ever stops. We decided with the club to do a cut to our wages. There is no owner in German football. We know that at the end of the season no owner can come and cover the losses we have so we have to make sure the club survives and make sure the people in our club don't lose their jobs. In the Premier League, only Southampton and West Ham players have so far agreed to defer part of their wages. Elsewhere in Germany, players and directors at giants Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund have agreed to take temporary pay cuts. After signing for Cardiff for 15 million pounds ($19. January, Sala was travelling there from the French club when his plane crashed in the English Channel. The body of the 28-year-old Argentine striker was recovered nearly three weeks later after an underwater search found the wreckage. In October, FIFA ordered Cardiff to play a six million-euro sum, relating to the first instalment of his transfer fee, to the French club. Newcastle lost quite big away from home at Leicester a couple of months ago when they met first time in the league this season losing the game with no less than 5-0 in the end as Leicester broke their defense time after time and put 5 of those scoring chance in the back of the net as well. United is no longer a football club, it's an institution. I feel the demands are beyond one human being. Returns as Manchester United manager on a temporary basis after his successor Wilf McGuiness is sacked. I'm getting tired of a lot of things, I thought when I gave up the managership I was going to get a bit of peace and quiet. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case. I can never understand this situation and the controversy about Sir Matt Busby's image and Sir Matt Busby looking over everyone's shoulder and doing this and that. How successful has the Bundesliga restart been?Poland striker Lewandowski has scored 31 league goals this season, a tally that equals the single-season scoring record by a foreign player in the league. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, now at Arsenal, scored 31 Bundesliga goals for Borussia Dortmund in 2016-17. Bayern were far from their best against a Werder Bremen side fighting for survival at the other end of the table. Orsha will against Khimik Svetlogorsk in match Belarus Vysshaya Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Osha have better result in every home match. Osha can make total score is 5 goals. Meanwhile, Khimik Svetlogorsk have not much score on last 3 away match due to Khimik Svetlogorsk only can make total score is 2 goals. Nevertheless, my prediction this match can be the end score is over 2.5 goals. Moreover Orsha have yet lose in every home match and also Orsha more strong rather than Khimik Svetlogorsk. Therefore, I think this match will the end total score is 3 goals. I know how much Joe, and all the lads, love playing for Wales but for someone who has given so much it would have been a real disappointment so I'm especially pleased for him. Joe Allen has won 56 caps for Wales since his debut in 2009 against EstoniaFor now, Wales and Giggs' European dream is on hold as the country continues to remain on lockdown to slow the spread of coronavirus. To keep entertained the Wales boss says he has been watching "sports channels and replays of old games". The boys were 100% in the game and that helped a lot. Champions League, Super Cup, Club World Cup. Liverpool will be hard to shift' Media playback is not supported on this device Leicester lacked patience - Rodgers Liverpool have been close before, runners-up to Manchester City by just a single point last season and finished second to the same team in 2013-14 under now Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers. My first thought about this game was to take the both teams scoring but I always tend to complicate my bets as fact is the hosts should be happy with a draw in this one after they managed to win last game with 2-1 away from home at Trinec while at home they lost 3-1 with Chrudim two rounds ago, this while Hradec is fighting for promotion this season and won last round 5-0 at home against Zizkov, before that they had 3 draws in a row drawing 2-2 at Chrudim and 1-1 at Jihlava on the road. Belarus Vysshaya league eight round match between Slutsk and Ynergetyk. Slusk is playing very good and open football this season, they currently have 5 wins, one draw and one loss games with a goal difference of 14:9, which is average of 3.3 goals per match. They tied three wins in a row: Dinamo Minsk 1:2, Belshina 3:2 and Soligorsk 1:2. That's why they should score a goal here without any problems. As for Ynergetyk, they currently have four wins and three losses, the last two matches: Smolevichi ):2 (win) and Neman 3:0 (bad). They have solid attack and they will surely have their chance here. My opinion for this match is over 2.5 goals but for me sure is 1.5 goals. Good luck SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Juventus. Douglas Costa replaces Blaise Matuidi. Posted at 71' Blaise Matuidi (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 71' Foul by Kostas Manolas (Napoli). Posted at 71' Attempt blocked. Piotr Zielinski (Napoli) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by José Callejón with a cross. BookingPosted at 70' Adrien Rabiot (Juventus) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Port Vale vs Leyton Orient live score, H2H and lineups Port Vale is going head to head with Leyton Orient starting on 6 Feb 2024 at 19:45 UTC . The match is a part of the League One. Ancelotti said his return to Chelsea will be an "emotional moment" and that he was impressed with his former player Lampard's steady progress as a manager. He's doing really well this season," Ancelotti told reporters. It’s not been an easy season for Chelsea. I'm really pleased to meet him after a long time. Albion boss Slaven Bilic was unable to expand afterwards on a late touchline incident involving Blackburn defender Darragh Lenihan that not only ignored social distancing conventions, but ended up with both their names in referee Jarred Gillett's notebook. What's the next twist in the drama?Albion's next concern is how Leeds United - in mourning following the death of club legend Jack Charlton - fare in the Sunday lunchtime clash at Swansea. Newcastle have two wins in the last nine away matches. Watford have no clean sheet in six matches. Watford have five wins in 17 home league matches. Newcastle United have no clean sheet in the last five matches. Watford’s quest for survival will see them fight for three points when they host Newcastle United in the 35th round of matches in the Premier League. Nantes go to this game having registered 29 points and in fifth place, while on the other hand, Angers are 10th and with 25 points. Nantes have two straight wins going to this game and will feel psychologically stronger compared to Angers. They have four wins and five losses in their last 10 matches and eight clean sheets in the last 15 matches. Four Liverpool players, Van Dijk joined by Sadio Mane, Mo Salah and Yachine Trophy winner Alisson Becker, made it into the top 10 while reigning Premier League champions Manchester City had two representatives in Bernardo Silva and Sergio Aguero. Van Dijk said: "It was amazing. There are a couple of players like [Messi] who are fantastic. At times it looked like he was sprinting through a vat of syrup where once he would have danced free of the nearest defender to tap it home. In fact, Messi was overshadowed in the history books as well as the pitch as Vinicius nabbed his record for being the youngest ever goalscorer in a Clasico in the 21st century, at 19 years and 233 days. Assisted by Matthew Cash. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Nottingham Forest. Adama Diakhaby replaces Joe Lolley. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Chris Martin (Derby County) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Lewis Grabban (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the left. Posted at 74' Tiago Silva (Nottingham Forest) hits the right post with a right footed shot from outside the box. Players accept that matches will have to be held behind closed doors when the football season resumes, says Professional Footballers' Association deputy chief executive Bobby Barnes. Football in England is suspended until at least 30 April because of the coronavirus pandemic, although the Football Association, Premier League and EFL want the season to be finished. In an ideal world we'd be playing in front of crowds but I think it's more a case of there being no alternative," Barnes told The Athletic. Posted at 55' Foul by Max Aarons (Norwich City). Ligue 1 leaders Paris St-Germain drew 4-4 with Amiens in a remarkable game, coming from 3-0 down to lead before conceding a late equaliser. Amiens, who are in the relegation zone, raced into a huge lead when Gael Kakuta set up a Serhou Guirassy opener before scoring a brilliant second himself - with Fousseni Diabate adding a third. With a few draws of people in the same area of the table as us, it was very important to get three points. We still have an eye on fourth. It was a match where you know the quality of the opponent. You want to win, but you can lose. I'm delighted with the boys. His counterpart, Man City boss Pep Guardiola, was left to bemoan his side's bad luck, with Spurs being outplayed for much of the game before Oleksandr Zinchenko's red card sparked a collapse which saw Steven Bergwijn and Son Heung-min score two goals in quick succession. Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Dortmund will hope to bounce back from a couple of disappointing results as they take on out-of-form Hertha Berlin. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions. And what else? What's your next step? And now you speak about sportsmanship and fair competition? "Shame on you. It’s time to stand up and take your responsibility! This is what we do in 2020!" Neither Dal Pino nor Serie A have so far replied to his comments. The ANSA news agency said that the Italian football federation (FIGC) had opened an inquiry into Zhang's remarks. Port Vale vs Leyton Orient - live score, predicted lineups Port Vale vs Leyton Orient on Tue, Feb 6, 2024, 19:45 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ... Barcelona's Ansu Fati became the youngest Champions League goalscorer which ensured Internazionale's exit from the Champions League, after a 2-1 home defeat. See alsoInternazionale - FC Barcelona: LIVE Inter started the night in pole position with a win or matching Borussia Dortmund's result against Slavia Prague set to be enough to send them through. Assisted by Aaron Ramsey. Roberto Firmino scored a late winner as Premier League leaders Liverpool maintained their eight-point advantage over closest challengers Leicester City. Wilfried Zaha's 82nd-minute strike had cancelled out Sadio Mane's opener for the visitors, but Firmino's 85th-minute response sealed all three points for Jurgen Klopp's side at Selhurst Park. None of the teams in in good shape but they are on the pleasure of winning this one,Wigan because they are obviously very close to relegation right no and Bristol on the other because they need to win games like this if they want to stay close to the top 6 on the table and I think that greed for both teams to win is going to give us very interesting game in which both teams Will attack and score at least a goal and also one more goal over that so I surely want to recommend this bet to the anyone Alfredo Morelos did make his first appearance for the club since December after serving a three-game ban following his sending off at Celtic Park late last year. County, meanwhile, remain ninth - five points off the bottom - after their winless run was extended to seven matches in all competitions. Defoe injury may change Rangers plansPolice examining Morelos' car after 'tampering' claimReaction & how it happenedDefoe makes short work of County After Sunday's shock 2-1 defeat at Hearts, Gerrard would have expected and demanded an instant reaction against County. Assisted by Lucas Torreira. Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Lucas Torreira (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Joseph Willock. Posted at 65' Granit Xhaka (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Foul by Jeff Hendrick (Burnley). In Germany, Hannover 96 and Dynamo Dresden are expected to meet for a Bundesliga 2 match at HDI Arena, Hannover. Hannover takes position 11 in the table with 36 points after playing 28 matches while Dresden stands at the last position 18 with 24 points after playing 26 games.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members