top of page

Muslim Federation Festival Working Committee

Public·23 members

Southampton vs Watford live 06/02/2024

Jan 28, 2024 — Follow all of the build-up and action as Watford take on Southampton in the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup at Vicarage Road.

JK Tallinna Kalev just received a shock on the day of departure. Specifically, despite playing at home, JK Tallinna Kalev was still easy for the opponent not too strong, Paide Linnameeskond, to beat with an 8-1 score. This is the biggest failure of JK Tallinna Kalev in recent years. If you’ll allow a spot of own-horn tooting, here’s Eurosport’s Ben Snowball on why Virgil van Dijk should have won the Ballon d’Or over Leo Messi. RETRO CORNER It’s a very happy 68th birthday to John Burridge, so obviously we must share again this footage of his warm-up from his Crystal Palace days in the late 1970s. Bale's commitment to the 13-times European champions has come under the microscope this week after he helped his nation qualify for Euro 2020 and then joined his team mates dancing alongside a banner saying 'Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order'. The 100 million euro ($110. Spanish media for the celebration and Real fans also turned on him when he came off the bench in the second half of the Liga game against Sociedad at the Santiago Bernabeu. FC Metz struggling for relegation will meet top in form Olympique Marseille. FC Metz are 18th in the league with 15 points from 17 matches, winning in all 3 matches, 6 draws and 8 lost games, in their last 5 league matches, 3 draws and 2 lost games. They have scored 14 goals against 25. At the other end, Vicente Guaita denied Watford twice in the space of three minutes in the second half, first tipping a stinging long-range effort from Troy Deeney over the bar before keeping out Abdoulaye Doucoure's looping header. Christian Benteke also came close as he attempted one of his trademark bicycle kicks, but despite making good contact with the ball he could only find the side netting. Mansfield vs Cheltenham predictions for Saturday's match in League Two. Cheltenham look to strengthen their promotion bid with a positive result away at mid-table Mansfield this weekend. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Now I'm at home in self-quarantine. Mentally, I'm very well and my symptoms have almost all gone," he added in a video on Weibo. My lungs have been checked, including with a CT scan and it showed that the situation has turned out very well. I believe we will defeat this virus and I can't wait to be back playing matches. All I can promise is that everything we do in the weeks to come will be designed to ensure our club is in as strong a position as it has been possible to secure when football resumes. Jenkins said the Championship club have "considered" furloughing non-playing staff and at this stage it was "not required to sanction this action", but the decision "may have to be changed" if football remains suspended for a longer period. The Liverpool striker quickly equalised before club-mate Steven Gerrard put them ahead from long range before half-time. Owen, who won the Ballon d'Or weeks later, fired in from close range to extend England's lead after the break then raced on to Gerrard's pass to complete his hat-trick after 66 minutes. Emile Heskey made it a glory night for Liverpool and England with the fifth for the highlight of Sven-Goran Eriksson's time in charge. It was easy to think that this Sevilla side looked set to replicate the inconsistent and often toothless version that we witnessed during the last campaign after they lost three La Liga games from four in late September / early October, however they have gelled together superbly over the past two months and answered their critics in style. For one, they are one of the richest sides in the world, courtesy of Daniel Levy’s financial stewardship and the collective management of the Premier League that has made it a starkly profitable content production system. As a result of these riches, they can well afford to spend a couple of months paying their staff. Joshua - Pulev fight postponed, say Matchroom Anthony Joshua's IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles defence match against Kubrat Pulev scheduled for June 20 at London's Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has been postponed, according to the champion's promoters Matchroom Boxing. Andros Townsend hits out at health secretary Matt Hancock Crystal Palace attacker Andros Townsend has slammed Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Matt Hancock, saying his comments encouraging footballers to make a contribution to the national effort to fight coronavirus were merely deflecting from his own failings in funding the NHS. Flamengo vs River Plate predictions for Saturday's Copa Libertadores final action. Plenty of action is expected at both ends of the pitch as both sides fight to be crowned kings of South America. Read on for all our free Copa Libertadores predictions and betting tips. The principality side opened the scoring thanks to league top scorer Wissam Ben Yedder's 18th goal but Kasper Dolberg completed a double in stoppage time to give the hosts a deserved victory. Monaco, who had drawn their two previous games, were reduced to 10 men in the 86th minute when Stevan Jovetic picked up a red card for a dangerous tackle, seven minutes before Dolberg netted the winner. The mistake being they were essentially racially profiled and thrown out for absolutely no reason. The club have said they’re going to invite the people in question to their next home game, but if the Warm-Up was them, we’d tell them to swivel. RETRO CORNER A very happy 48th birthday to Darren Anderton. I know odds are really not that great for the over 2.5 goals bet in this one but it is a pretty easy bet to be winning with Zizkov fighting for the 3rd place at this moment, losing an important game last round with no less than 5-0 away from home at Hradec Kralove but before that they won 4-0 away at Varnsdorf and also won 2-1 at home with Listen, and earlier this season at Trinec they scored 2 goals but ended up losing the encounter with 4-2 in the end. Barcelona dropped to second with 43 points after their loss to Valencia in the last game, and Levante have 26 points, in 13th place. Barcelona lost to Levante in the first leg and will be hoping to avoid another loss here. They recovered from the Valencia loss with a big win over Leganes in the Copa del Rey and they will hope to repeat the same in La Liga. Assisted by Hans Hateboer. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Ruslan Malinovskiy (Atalanta) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Posted at 74' Alejandro Gómez (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Marcelo Brozovic (Inter Milan). SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Inter Milan. Le Graet previously said Deschamps' contract would be extended if France qualified for the 2020 European Championships. Les Bleus achieved that goal in November and have been drawn in a group with 2014 world champions Germany, reigning European champions Portugal and an as yet unknown team who will qualify through the play-offs. Deschamps, who was captain when France became world champions in 1998, previously had a contract that was due to expire after Euro 2020. The north London club also pledged to donate £100,000 to local organisations and a further £50,000 will go towards a COVID-19 Crisis Fund. The Arsenal Foundation has joined forces with HIS Church to deliver 15 tonnes of emergency supplies into Islington," the club said in a statement. This initiative forms part of our wider community response to COVID-19, which has seen Arsenal in the Community staff volunteer to transport frontline NHS workers. I was immediately very upset that Sterling didn't get the red card and then that situation happened again and in one minute I was laughing and the next minute fuming," he said. Mourinho said on-field referee Mike Dean should have taken the call on the penalty himself and that Sterling escaping the second booking after going down under slight contact from goalkeeper Hugo Lloris was another unacceptable VAR 'mistake'. Liverpool is an unbelievable place to be and we’re a very, very good football team and hopefully we can keep improving. Obviously the gaffer waited to sign his dependent on whether I signed mine, so that makes me a feel bit more important!” 18:22 - Milly 2022 Until 2022, according to reports, although that was not specified by Liverpool themselves in their article! 18:20 - Kloop hails 'exceptional' Milner Klopp tells Liverpoolfc. Hamilton looked well capable of saving themselves, Ross County less so. So they'll praise the Lord for dismal Hearts, the most expensive basket case since Elton John ordered a hamper of champagne and roses. It would be hard to catalogue all the failings throughout the season without crashing this website, but from Craig Levein to Austin MacPhee to Jon Daly, from Donis Avdijaj to Loic Damour, from Marcel Langer to Glenn Whelan and onwards to the appointment of Daniel Stendel, it's been one huge misstep after another. As Ramsey shifted from 4-2-4 to his 'wingless wonders' in the second phase, he played a loose 4-1-3-2 with Nobby Stiles shutting down opposing attacking threat, Alan Ball industrially working the right flank and Bobby Charlton given license to burst forward with the ball with outstanding results. Peters helped hold the system together, capable of winning the ball and distributing effectively, covering for Charlton when he went forward and also arriving in the box undetected to score crucial goals. Cova de Piedade will play against Chavez in front of their own fans today. The visitors Chaves have a strong chance to get up to 3 points here in this match, they play better and have 22 points in their name. They also have won 7, drawn 1 and lost 6, which is not bad. The home team is in bad shape right now, and they managed 8 points with a record of 2-2-10 and is desperate for points, and it is clear that it will be difficult to score today, and everything but the victory for the guest is likely. Watford 1-1 Southampton: Stuart Armstrong denies Jan 28, 2024 — Substitute Stuart Armstrong strikes late to deny Watford a place in the FA Cup fifth round and secure Southampton a replay Match Stats; Live ... I wouldn't say it was a relief," he says, dismissing the notion his sacking might have brought solace after nine months of struggle, "because still now it is painful for me if they lose. I left my heart there. For me, it's really important people know I still care about the club, because I do. The whole time I've been living here - during my time with Huddersfield and especially after - people are so friendly. ️ Southampton vs Watford Live Stream & on TV, Prediction Check how to watch Southampton vs Watford live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Burnley manager Sean Dyche says his players would not need a full pre-season preparation to return to playing Premier League football, as these are "exceptional times that need exceptional thinking". There has been no professional football in England for five weeks and no date set for any resumption of the season. If the players have to accept a short window to get fit and sharp to get ready, then I think they would accept it," he told BBC Radio 5 Live. Ashley returned to St James' Park for the first time this season before talks with boss Steve Bruce about transfer targets during the January window. Newcastle went ahead through Eoghan O'Connell's own goal. Matty Longstaff, Miguel Almiron and Joelinton also found the net before Jordan Williams' consolation. Posted at 76' Allan (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Stefano Sensi (Inter Milan). Posted at 75' Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli) hits the bar with a right footed shot from outside the box from a direct free kick. Posted at 74' Piotr Zielinski (Napoli) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 74' Foul by Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan). SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Inter Milan. Central Coast Mariners have shown some signs of life in recent weeks, winning two of their last five and keeping themselves just above Newcastle Jets and Brisbane Roar at the foot of the table. They have only picked up points in consecutive games once this season and they need to improve that and add consistency to their game in order to progress. The Eagles failed to score in the first half for the 25th time this season - more than any other side. Kelechi Iheanacho has scored in back-to-back Premier League games for Leicester, having netted in just one of his previous 12 in the competition. Harvey Barnes provided his seventh and eighth Premier League assists of the season, more than any other Leicester player. Everton's decision to sack manager Marco Silva will not only be the catalyst for further turbulence at Goodison Park - it represents a heavy blow to the personal credibility of billionaire owner Farhad Moshiri. The club's majority shareholder made Silva a personal pet project, starting with an acrimonious pursuit of the 42-year-old Portuguese when he was at Watford after the Toffees dismissed Ronald Koeman in October 2017. Roma are in a similar position on the road, with under 2.5 goals landing in 67% of their trips in Serie A this term. The visitors come into this one with under 2.5 goals landing in eight of their last 10 away matches, while seven of Verona’s last eight have seen under three goals. Given those records and the fact that five of their last six meetings have seen two goals or less, we’re backing under 2.5 as our tip. Watford vs Southampton LIVE: Championship result, final Dec 9, 2023 — Yellow card90‎+‎3‎ ' ‎ Follow live coverage as Watford face Southampton in the Championship today. An increasingly competitive second tier in ... I would have these thoughts of 'well, literally everybody in the world is experiencing the same thing', which I also thought was a heavy emotion. It brought me back to my humanity in that we're not super-human beings. We can be affected by things out of our control. Beckie said not knowing what was going to happen was difficult ahead of the postponement of the Olympic Games and the conclusion of the WSL. Nkwazi will host Lusaka Dynamos for this fixture of the league. I expect another one tough match for both sides. Both teams are not very good teams in this season. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. Perhaps, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Lusaka Dynamos have a more effective attack than their opponent. However, they are not convincing team. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Nkwazi who's is vulnerable team in recent times. They have a poor results. In last game Nkwazi lost 1-0 against strong Red Arrows. In any case, I expect, the hosts will try to fighting for a positive result. My pick - Nkwazi to win. Olympic champion Adam Peaty will take part in a virtual bike race tomorrow to raise money for the NHS. A 100km race on Zwift, with boxer Callum Johnson also taking part. Contract extension for Muller Some actual non-coronavirus related football news from Germany, where Thomas Muller has signed a contract extension at Bayern Munich until 2023! 10:13 - Rangers players, staff defer wages Rangers manager Steven Gerrard says the decision by the club's players, directors and staff to defer wages by three months during the COVID-19 pandemic was a "no-brainer". Wolves' Europa League last-16 first-leg match at Olympiakos on Thursday will also be played in a near-empty stadium, as will Rangers' second-leg tie at Bayer Leverkusen on 19 March in the same competition. Uefa rejected Wolves' request to postpone the match in Greece - which the club said was an "unnecessary risk". There are some things that are more important than football," they added. The good health of our pack and the general public is one of them. The Millers have seen plenty of high scoring clashes in this competition, with 10 of their last 11 FA Cup matches finishing with over 2.5 goals scored. With Hull coring 10 times across the last three meetings between the pair, we expect the Tigers to get a couple of goals here. Given how the Millers have a habit of conceding twice in this competition, we a 2-1 victory for the visitors in this one. Wolfsburg will host Werder Bremen this Sunday in German Bundesliga action. Wolfsburg got back to winning ways last weekend following a winless run of four games in the Bundesliga. They will face a tough test from Werder Bremen this weekend to continue their winning ways. The players refused to play. But now they want to return like everybody. It’s missing something in our life. However, he has warned that any tests footballers use should not take away from any testing required by frontline workers. Everybody working in football understands life is more important. Any manager or player would say the testing is more important for doctors or nurses working in hospitals trying to help save lives daily.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...